Giuliano Perticara: Composer, Songwriter, Arranger, Ensemble Director, Musician: sax, guitar, vocals.
- Between 1984 and 1990: dedicated to studying classical and modern guitar. –
- January 1991: he started to study sax. –
- July 1993: Attended courses at Umbria Jazz Clinics by Teachers and Tutors of the Berklee School of Boston. –
- Between July 1994 and August 1994: Siena Jazz Summer Seminars. –
- From November 1994 to June 1995: Siena Jazz CPM. —
His influences range from jazz to rock, blues, jazz-rock, reggae, ethnic music, eastern atmospheres, some Italian songwriters, etc…
He has a collaboration with Nosound for their outtake: Letter to a Possible Past (tenor sax on coda and finale of the song) included in a remastered edition of their album: Afterthoughts (Remastered)